[ library(vc_support) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
viewable_element(++ViewableName, ++IndexList, ?ViewableElement)
Index a viewable element inside a viewable.
- Atom: name of an existent viewable.
- List of integers: the coordinates of the viewable element within the viewable.
- Term to be unified with the viewable element.
Note that this predicate throws an error if there are no current visualisation clients. Retrieves a single viewable element from a named viewable, given the element's array coordinates, and unifies it with ViewableElement. IndexList must be a ground list which has one positive integer for each dimension of the viewable.
ViewableName is not instantiated to the name of an existent viewable. ViewableElement will not unify with the specified element.
- (1) general error
- There are no current visualisation clients
- (4) instantiation fault
- ViewableName is not an atom or string
- (5) type error
- IndexList is not a ground list of integers
- (6) out of range
- A co-ordinate in Index is out of range
- (8) bad argument list
- IndexList has the wrong number of elements
viewable : viewable_create / 3, viewable : viewable_size / 2, viewable_element_to_string / 2, viewable_element_execute / 3