[ library(max_flow) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
max_flow_with_lb(+Graph, +LowerBoundArg, +CapacityArg, +SourceNode, +SinkNode, -MaxFlowValue)
Finds rhe maximum flow for a network with non-negative lower-bounds imposed on the edge flows,using an adapted Ford-Fulkerson maximum flow algorithm
- a graph structure, no parallel edges, e(Src,Dest,EdgeData)
- which argument of EdgeData to use as the minimum flow (lower bound) for edge (integer)
- which argument of EdgeData to use as edge capacity (integer),
- source node number (integer)
- sink node number (integer)
- value of the maximum flow
This predicate provides an implementation of the Ford-Fulkerson max-flow algorithm between two nodes in a graph, modified to allow edges to have non-negative minimum flows. It returns the maximal achievable flow allowed by the capacities in the network.
There is no feasible flow between Source and Sink nodes.
max_flow_with_lb / 8, max_flow / 5, max_flow / 7, feas_flow_with_lb / 8, all_min_cuts : all_min_cuts / 8, all_min_cuts : all_min_cuts / 9, all_min_cuts : all_min_cuts_list / 5