[ library(ic_kernel) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Returns the list of stats events description=value pairs
- The list of stats events description=value pairs
Returns the list of stats events description=value pairs.
IC records the following statistics by default. Please note that since
these depend on the internals of IC, they are subject to change without
notice, and should be used as a guide only.
- Number of linear constraints set up.
- Number of times a linear constraint is propagated.
- Number of times a non-linear (unary/binary/ternary) operator is
- Number of domain splits in locate/2,3,4.
- Number of squash attempts in squash/3 or locate/4.
ic_stat / 1, ic_stat_get / 1, ic_event / 1