[ library(ic_kernel) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Enables/disables/resets/prints stats gathering information
- Statistics related command (eg. turn on, print)
The available commands for controlling statistics gathering are...
- Enables the recording of stats events.
- Disables the recording of stats events.
- Zero's all stats event counters.
- Prints, on standard output, the value of all registered
stats event counters.
User programs may register their own events to be recorded by calling
ic_stat_register_event / 2, ic_stat_get / 1, ic_event / 1