Re: [eclipse-users] visualisation code

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:33:07 +1000
On 25/09/2007, at 2:26 PM, Malcolm Ryan wrote:

> Yes, I've started exploring this code, and there a bits of
> documentation here and there (amid 100 classes in a single package!).
> I'm basically starting with the TableViewer and hacking it to look
> like I want.

Hm, I've encountered a bit of a problem. I want to represent a bunch
of tables in the following way:

+---+---+
|   | T |
| T | 1 |
| 0 +---+
|   | T |
|   | 2 |
|   +---+
|   |
+---+

T0 is a plan and T1 ... Tn are subplans whose lengths sum to no more
than the length of T0. All tables can grow in the vertical dimension
(so when T1 grows, T2 needs to shift downwards).

I've written a viewer which will display this provided a set of
TableModels, but the existing code isn't designed to have multiple
Viewables in a single viewer. Can anyone think of an easy way of
solving this?

Malcolm

--
"If there is one thing worse than the modern weakening of major morals
    it is the modern strengthening of minor morals.