[eclipse-users] Debugging constraints

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:07:57 +1000
I'm having trouble debugging a constraint system. It would be really
nice to know which constraints are firing in what order, and where
they came from. Is there any way to label constraints and display
those labels as the constraints fire? That could make things a lot
easier to trace. As it stands, the visualisation tools are only
telling me half the story. I know how the variables are being
constrained, but not why.

Malcolm

--
"The modern man in revolt has become
           practically useless for all purposes of revolt.