(no subject)

From: Josee <josee_nd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon 11 Apr 2005 07:31:11 AM GMT
hi,
i decided to let my eclipse code to stay in a seperate
.ecl file which i shall compile and pass to it data
from C. i modified all the project settings and even
copied the necessary .dll files in the folder from
which am running my application. However, when i try
to run the application, it returns the error
"Unhandeled exeception in file.exe (ECLIPSE.DLL):
0X0000005: Access Violation". what am i doing wrong?