Warning

From: Nuno Gomes <nsgomes_at_netc.pt>
Date: Wed 18 Dec 2002 01:30:52 AM GMT
Hi all

I'm currently working over a hybrid CLP/IP solver using Eclipse version 5.5
#46 with windows 98 and also with windows 2000. I'm using the eplex xpress
eclipse library and the provided xpress solver. Everything seems to work ok
except in the end of the program I receive several warnings like:

?140 Warning: Basis lost - recovering

I've tried several things like explicitly cleanup the eplex instance but
without success until now. Does anyone experiment the same behaviour?

Best Regards
Filipe

[ Note from the mailing list administrator: To protect you from spam,
this mailing list automatically rejects postings from email addresses
which are not subscribed to the list. If you post without being
subscribed, I need to manually approve your contribution, and this
can take a while... ]