RE: How to import my project ?

From: josh singer <josh.singer_at_parc-technologies.com>
Date: Thu 03 Oct 2002 04:56:24 PM GMT
Dear Wolfgang,

I think you have got the wrong eclipse. The mailing list you just posted to
is for ECLiPSe the constraint logic programming language, not eclipse the
universal IDE. Perhaps you can find what you want here:

http://www.eclipse.org/

cheers,

josh

Developer, Parc Technologies Limited
josh.singer@parc-technologies.com
http://www.parc-technologies.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
-its contents are the property of Parc Technologies Limited (or its
licensors) and are confidential. Please do not copy, review, use
(except for the intended purposes), disclose or distribute the e-mail
or its contents (or allow anyone else to do so) without our prior
permission. Parc Technologies Limited does not guarantee that this
e-mail has not been intercepted and amended nor that it is
virus-free. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening
any attachment.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail message are
those of the author and not necessarily Parc Technologies Limited.