How to import my project ?

From: wolfgang <wolfgang127jp_at_ybb.ne.jp>
Date: Thu 03 Oct 2002 01:51:47 PM GMT
Hi there.
I've been managing my own project with ant and wanna import the project into
Eclipse.

I just created a new workspace in Eclipse and imported my project into the
workspace, but the directory tree cannot be what I want...

my project tree was below

MyProject

	|-----build
	|-----dist
	|-----src
	|	 |----com
	|	 	  |----mydomain
	|	 	  		|--------img
	|	 	  			     |----- encoder.java
	|	 	  			     |----- decoder.java
	|	 	  			     |----- flash.java
	|-----build.xml

and the tree in my workspace ( MyProject imported ) in Eclipse is below

MyWorkspace

	|------build
	|------dist
	|------src
	|	 |----com
	|	 	  |----mydomain
	|	 	  		|--------img
	|	 	  			     |----- encoder.java
	|	 	  			     |----- decoder.java
	|	 	  			     |----- flash.java
	|-----build.xml

When I see the source codes(encoder.java,decoder.java,flash.java...) in
Eclipse, I get error in Tasks View.  it says "The declared package does not
match the expected package src.com.mydomain.img.encoder"

Eclipse thinks the directory "src" is the top level domain(?) of my
package....  Of course, I want Eclipse think package is com.mydomain.img...

How can I avoid this ?  what I can do is just move the whole directory tree
start from com to right under the MyWorkspace directory ??
( then I have to change build.xml file..... )

anybody knows how to avoid this happening ??

Thanks in advance.
wolfgang