Re: How to import my project ?

From: Karen E Petrie <scomkep_at_zeus.hud.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 03 Oct 2002 04:38:44 PM GMT
Hi Wolfgang,

I think you might have the wrong ECLiPSe. Try: http://www.eclipse.org/

I could be wrong, I don't know very much about the java library in
ECLiPSe, but it looks to me as if the other eclipse sounds more like what
you are asking.

If not I would be interested to know exactly what you are doing with
ECLiPSe, as it doesn't look like anything I have come across.

Karen

>From: wolfgang <wolfgang127jp@ybb.ne.jp>
>To: eclipse-users@icparc.ic.ac.uk
>Subject: [eclipse-users] How to import my project ?
>Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 22:51:47 +0900
RAA10378

>Hi there.
>I've been managing my own project with ant and wanna import the project
into
>Eclipse.
>
>I just created a new workspace in Eclipse and imported my project into
the
>workspace, but the directory tree cannot be what I want...
>
>my project tree was below
>
>MyProject
>	|
>	|-----build
>	|-----dist
>	|-----src
>	|	 |----com
>	|	 	  |----mydomain
>	|	 	  		|--------img
>	|	 	  			     |----- encoder.java
>	|	 	  			     |----- decoder.java
>	|	 	  			     |----- flash.java
>	|-----build.xml
>

>and the tree in my workspace ( MyProject imported ) in Eclipse is below
>
>MyWorkspace
>	|
>	|------build
>	|------dist
>	|------src
>	|	 |----com
>	|	 	  |----mydomain
>	|	 	  		|--------img
>	|	 	  			     |----- encoder.java
>	|	 	  			     |----- decoder.java
>	|	 	  			     |----- flash.java
>	|-----build.xml
>
>When I see the source codes(encoder.java,decoder.java,flash.java...) in
>Eclipse, I get error in Tasks View.  it says "The declared package does
not
>match the expected package src.com.mydomain.img.encoder"
>
>Eclipse thinks the directory "src" is the top level domain(?) of my
>package....  Of course, I want Eclipse think package is
com.mydomain.img...