This list is for information exchange between ECLiPSe users, and for the discussion of technical topics. To send a contribution to the list, first make sure you are subscribed, then simply mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing list policy:
- You need to be a member of the list in order to contribute (this restriction avoids spam on the list).
- Please restrict the content of your mails to topics directly relevant to using ECLiPSe.
If you want to be be informed about new releases of ECLiPSe, but are not interested in discussions about its use, you can join the low-volume list eclipse-announce. It is used solely by the ECLiPSe development team to distribute information about new releases and major developments.
This is a list for conference or publication announcements, job offers, etc. Mails to eclipse-clp-users which are of this type may be redirected here by the moderator.
You must subscribe to this list to be able to post. Post by by mailing to email@example.com.
Newsgroups and Web Sites
The following newsgroups cover topics closely related to ECLiPSe:
- comp.lang.prolog discusses the Prolog programming language on which ECLiPSe is based.
- comp.constraints discusses problem solving with constraints.
- sci.op-research discusses problem solving with operational research methods.
Bug Reports and Technical Support
For information about bug reporting, see here.