Re: [eclipse-clp-users] How to compile eclipse under Debian:bullseye with Coin-OR

From: Vasily Kartashov <info_at_...430...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 15:49:11 +1000
Hi Kish,

Thanks for your help, the base image now builds successfully. Is there a simple way of checking that both GMP / CBC were linked properly and are working?

For your reference, here’s the code so far:

FROM debian:bullseye AS builder

RUN apt update \
    && apt install -y \
        build-essential \
        m4 \
        gfortran \
        tcl-dev \
        tk-dev \
        git \
        subversion \
        wget

ENV GMP_VERSION 4.2.4
WORKDIR /gmp
RUN wget https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gmp/gmp-${GMP_VERSION}.tar.gz \
    && tar -xvf gmp-${GMP_VERSION}.tar.gz \
    && cd gmp-${GMP_VERSION} \
    && ./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-cxx --enable-mpbsd \
    && make \
    && make install

WORKDIR /eclipse
RUN git clone https://git.code.sf.net/p/eclipse-clp/git .
RUN ./configure --with-osi

WORKDIR /eclipse/Eplex
RUN make -f Makefile.x86_64_linux install_cbc
RUN ln -s /vol/Eclipse/thirdparty/coinclpcbc2.9 /vol/Eclipse/thirdparty/coinclpcbc

WORKDIR /eclipse
RUN ./configure --with-osi
RUN make -f Makefile.x86_64_linux install
RUN make -f Makefile.x86_64_linux install_documents