Re: [eclipse-clp-users] 'php-eclipseclp' released on Google Code

From: Yngwie <yngwie_at_...164...>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 18:01:14 +0100
Dear Joachim,
I'm glad hear that you enjoyed my contribute and that you are thinking
to merge it into the official source tree.
I'm not planning major work on that code in the immediate future, but I
would like to implement some features to make this prototype a full RPC
stack (e.g. exception handling, service description, etc.).
A major area I wish to work on is on the ECLiPSe side, to improve
robustness and scalability of the "logic service".
As you could have seen, now I'm using a prototypal form of an "accept
loop" to listen to connections. Obviously this is far from being a
scalable approach.
Actually, I have no idea on how I can provide a sort of a multithreaded
socket server in ECLiPSe.
Can you help me with this task?

Thank you for the interest and support!

Andrea