Re: [eclipse-clp-users] 'php-eclipseclp' released on Google Code

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:59:13 +0100
Dear Andrea,

Thank you very much for this contribution!  Sorry for the late
reaction - I somehow overlooked your announcement back in November...

I've looked through the code, and added a link to it on
http://eclipseclp.org/software
It looks good!  I wonder whether to include it into the ECLiPSe
source tree.  If you do not plan major work on it in the future,
then this may be the best way too keep it up-to-date with new
ECLiPSe releases.

Again, many thanks!

-- Joachim