Re: [eclipse-clp-users] OutOfProcessEclipse Error

From: Wit Jakuczun <wit.jakuczun_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 09:27:33 +0200
2010/6/22 Christian Wirth <tyrion_at_...215...>

> I started now using OutOfProcessEclipse to run multiple, idenpendent
> eclipse instances.But i get an error when running complex games:
>

> java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
>
> The error gets thrown when calling a predicate that get's called alot ..
> also before the error. So it seems somewhat runtime dependent. I already
> tried increasing the stack sizes, but that didn't help. The RAM usage is a
> bit higher then expected but still far below my physical limit.

 What could be the reason for this connection reset ? Or is there a way to
> get the reason from eclipse for the reset ?

How long does computation takes? The connection can be reset after some
timeout... When do you experience this exception: during computation? If you
could provide us with a code snippet it could be more helpful.

 Best regards
--
[ Wit Jakuczun  http://www.linkedin.com/in/jakuczunwit  ]