[eclipse-clp-users] OutOfProcessEclipse Error

From: Christian Wirth <tyrion_at_...215...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:49:58 +0200
I started now using OutOfProcessEclipse to run multiple, idenpendent
eclipse instances.But i get an error when running complex games:

     at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168)
     at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:182)
     at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:248)
     at
com.parctechnologies.eclipse.EXDRInputStream.readTerm(EXDRInputStream.java:97)
     at
com.parctechnologies.eclipse.RemoteEclipse.readControl(RemoteEclipse.java:1114)
     at
com.parctechnologies.eclipse.RemoteEclipse.getNextControlTerm(RemoteEclipse.java:1182)
     at
com.parctechnologies.eclipse.RemoteEclipse.getNextControlSignal(RemoteEclipse.java:796)
     at
com.parctechnologies.eclipse.EclipseConnectionImpl.waitForEclipse(EclipseConnectionImpl.java:647)
     at
com.parctechnologies.eclipse.EclipseConnectionImpl.executeRpc(EclipseConnectionImpl.java:381)
     at
com.parctechnologies.eclipse.EclipseConnectionImpl.rpc(EclipseConnectionImpl.java:366)
     at
com.parctechnologies.eclipse.OutOfProcessEclipse.rpc(OutOfProcessEclipse.java:367)

The error gets thrown when calling a predicate that get's called alot ..
also before the error. So it seems somewhat runtime dependent. I already
tried increasing the stack sizes, but that didn't help. The RAM usage is
a bit higher then expected but still far below my physical limit.
What could be the reason for this connection reset ? Or is there a way
to get the reason from eclipse for the reset ?

best regards chistian