Re: [eclipse-clp-users] OutOfProcessEclipse Error

From: Christian Wirth <tyrion_at_...215...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 14:23:50 +0200
A code snippet is difficult, the prolog source is very complex. I added
something, but i don't think it will provide any help.
The computation does not take long (less then a second) and the problem
gets thrown after several of those calcs. It's thrown by the eclipse rpc
call, hence it should arise during computation.
Is it maybe possible to log the error ?
Additionally, i just tried it on some other machines, and the error gets
thrown earlier if less RAM is available (but below physical limit) ...

best regards

The calling java code:
            eclipse.rpc("use_module(gorgon_player)");
            CompoundTerm query = new
CompoundTermImpl("determine",state,lastMoveList,player,null);
            result = eclipse.rpc(query);
            eclipse.rpc("use_module(prolog_reasoner)");

The called predicate (the main part,determine itself is more less a
findall over matchMoveTree):
It matches a list of edge data to tranverse a tree.

matchMoveTree(Player,Move,[],State,Tree,Effect) :-
Tree=node{edge:Edges,dat:Data},

         (Data==[]->

                            Effect=[[],[unknown]];

                            matchMove(Player,Move,State,Data,Effect)).
matchMoveTree(Player,Move,[Current|Rest],State,Tree,Effect) :-
Tree=node{edge:Edges,dat:Data},

                             match(Current,Candidate,Edges,NextNode),

matchMoveTree(Player,Move,Rest,State,NextNode,Effect).

match(Current,Candidate,Edges,NextNode) :-
member(edge{move:Candidate,node:NextNode},Edges),

(Candidate==[]->

                            (!,false);

                            Current=Candidate).