Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Error in the code of my Problem

From: Meriem Djefel <Meriem.DJEFEL_at_...178...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:00:20 +0100
Thanks for your answer.

My program goal is to  find the different possibles configuration of an
aircraft (just some components)
I had correct the problem with the domain of moteurs but I still have
the same error,
I did'nt understand the difference between (->) and ( *->) : I tray to
add a constraint when the condition were verified.
Cheers.
Mériem