Re: [eclipse-clp-users] database interface

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:50:57 +0000
Hi Carlo,

I am posting this to the mailing list again as it may be of more general
interest.

You are right. I should have looked at the dbi code more closely, as I
have not looked at it for a while now.

The way to get tuples on backtracking is to do it like
session_retrieve_tuple/4 in dbi.ecl, using a repeat:

student(Cursor, Age) :-
	repeat,
	(cursor_next_tuple(Cursor,Age) -> true ; !, fail).

I agree that the manual is not too clear on this. I will try and improve
that.

Thanks and cheers,

Kish

Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT.