Re: [eclipse-clp-users] database interface

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:03:30 +0000
Hi Carlo,

I am not sure I completely understand the background to your question --
did you find the documentation for lib(dbi) in the manuals? There is a
chapter on it in the Embedding and Interfacing manual (with ECLiPSe 6.0;
it used to be in the Constraints Library manual in 5.10), which should
tell you to do what you are asking:

http://www.eclipse-clp.org/doc/embedding/embroot059.html

Did you not find this documentation (it may be a little hard to locate),
or did you have problems with the manual description?

To do what you want, you would issue the SQL query using
session_sql_query/4, and then use cursor_next_tuple/2 to retrieve your
results -- this returns the tuples that matches your query one tuple at
a time, which seems to be what you want.