[eclipse-clp-users] database interface

From: Carlo Matteo Scalzo <cmscalzo_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 13:29:37 +0100
Hi everybody, i'm new to this mailing list.

I just discovered the eclipse database interface (dbi).

I'd like to use this interface to define a predicate that enumerates on
backtracking all the tuples returned by a SQL query.

Suppose i have a mysql database composed by a single table Student(name,
age),  where 'name' is a string and 'age' is an integer.

I'd like to have a predicate student(Name, Age) that enumerates on
backtracking all the tuples returned by the SQL query "select * from
Student".

Can someone please help me ?

Thanks in advance.

--