[eclipse-users] Problem Running Probing for Scheduling Example

From: Ben Mcintosh <ben.mcintosh_at_...6...>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 11:06:53 -0700
I am having some trouble running the example program given for the
"probing_for_scheduling" library given in the documentation at
http://eclipse.crosscoreop.com/doc/bips/lib/probing_for_scheduling/index.html

When I compile and run the example programs on that page, I get an error
that looks like the following: "arithmetic exception in fix(1.0Inf, _5251)"

Could anyone confirm that the examples are working correctly, and if so,
please let me know how you are invoking the examples.

As a side question, what exactly is meant by the parameter "*MaxResource - *The
available resource, not to be exceeded"

Thanks,
Ben