Re: ECLiPSe fatal error: Out of swap space in heap allocation

From: Andrew Cheadle <amc4_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Mon 24 Jan 2005 09:42:38 AM GMT
Hi Cornelius

Are you running with an 'EmbeddedEclipse' or an 'OutOfProcessEclipse'?

How much memory does your machine have, how much swap space is configured,
what operating system are you running on, if a unix, can you determine how
much memory the ECLiPSe engine is using (say with 'top')?

Finally have you configured an EclipseEngineOptions object to ensure that
the ECliPSe stacks have sufficient limits (see embedding and interfacing
manual - 'Configuring an EclipseEngineOptions object')?

Cheers

Andy