Problem size of IP problem

From: Edwin Chan <yiu.chan_at_imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Mon 14 Jul 2003 09:49:25 AM GMT
Hi

I'm trying to use Eclipse to solve some integer programming optimisation
problems (with ic_eplex library). However I found that it can't handle a
problem with 56 or more integer variables and reported the following error
message.

?107 Error: Too many global entities at column     49
Error in external function in cplex_loadprob(593631200)

Now I wonder if anybody has encountered a similar problem and knows any
solution to it? or any other suggestions for alternatives?

Thanks a lot.

Edwin