Re: Q: Sets

From: Marc van Dongen <dongen_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue 17 Sep 2002 02:25:45 PM GMT
Warwick Harvey (wh@icparc.ic.ac.uk) wrote:

: Hi Marc,

Howsagoin Warwick,

[question]

: If you're using the fd_sets library (the integer sets library using the FD
: library for integer variables such as cardinalities) or the ic_sets library
: (uses the IC library for integer variables such as cardinalities, but is
: otherwise identical to fd_sets), you can use the membership_booleans/2
: predicate to obtain booleans corresponding to the elements of each set, and
: then unify the corresponding ones to enforce the desired relationship.

Thanks. I'll try that. I'll let you know how I got on.

[conjunto]

Better use fd_sets since I'm only having integer sets.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Marc