Re: Higher Order Logic in Eclipse

From: Alexander Pretschner <pretschn_at_informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
Date: Wed 12 Jun 2002 04:56:05 PM GMT
I guess there's no HO in Eclipse. If you absolutely need it, you might
want to have a look at DHD Warren's crunch on the subject: D.H.D Warren,
"Higher order extensions to PROLOG: are they needed?" (Machine
Intelligence 10:441-454, 1982).
The idea is to use ordinary FO (Horn) logics and explicitly encode
closures. This clearly is independent of your Prolog implementation and
thus independent of Eclipse.

Cheers,
Alex