about ECLiPSe 53 # 47 and it's solver and libraries

From: Deze Zhao <dzhao_at_niksula.hut.fi>
Date: Wed 03 Apr 2002 10:46:51 AM GMT
Hello,

I am a student of Helsinki University of Technology.

I am using the ECLiPSe 53 #47 for a simulation with combinatorials things,

and I feel the speed is too slow, even for 2 or 3 days for one case
result.

Because I am not familiar with ECLiPSe too much.

So I ask your opinion, how can I make my simulation speed up, in addition
to use IC library, do I need use which kind of solver and library together
for making the simulation more fast speed?
(note: until now, I am only using the labeling - via indomain(X) for the
solution search, see my attached source code).

I am looking forward to hearing your reply.

Best Regards,

---Deze Zhao.