Re: Limits of ECLiPSe ?

From: Olivier Thirifay <olithiri_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue 23 Oct 2001 08:42:57 AM GMT

>You need to find a way of solving your problem without constructing an
>explicit list of these solutions.

Hello,

I don't have choice : I use ECLiPSe with Java...(sorry for the missing
informations in previous mails)
I read in the documentation that it's the only way to obtain the results.
Also, I call the library fd (lib(fd)).
I have for my test 2 predicates like in the previous mail (with  constraints
a little different in each other) and I use the results
to compute intersection, or difference, ...
I don't see others ways to do that.
I know that I have to restrain the research space but the constraints are
imposed to me and domains are very large (some domains are comprised between
0 and 5000 and the only constraint is X>2700)

Olivier
PS : I discover ECLiPSe. Thanks for your patience.

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp