RE: Java-Eclipse

From: josh singer <josh.singer_at_parc-technologies.com>
Date: Mon 22 Oct 2001 04:24:23 PM GMT
Hi there,

I'll need a bit more information to reproduce your error/solve your problem.

o Which build number of Eclipse 5.2 are you running? This is printed just
after the version number when you start Eclipse.
o What version of Java are you using?
o What command did you use to set the libray path?
o What is the contents of your directory /usr/local/eclipse/lib/i386_linux?

Thanks,

Josh Singer

Developer, Parc Technologies Limited
josh.singer@parc-technologies.com
http://www.parc-technologies.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
-its contents are the property of Parc Technologies Limited (or its
licensors) and are confidential. Please do not copy, review, use
(except for the intended purposes), disclose or distribute the e-mail
or its contents (or allow anyone else to do so) without our prior
permission. Parc Technologies Limited does not guarantee that this
e-mail has not been intercepted and amended nor that it is
virus-free. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening
any attachment.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail message are
those of the author and not necessarily Parc Technologies Limited.