[Fwd: Re: Circuit constraint needed]

From: Thom Fruehwirth <fruehwir_at_informatik.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Fri 26 May 2000 03:22:58 PM GMT
Subject: Re: Circuit constraint needed
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 17:22:07 +0200
From: Thom Fruehwirth <fruehwir@informatik.uni-muenchen.de>
To: lewando@attglobal.net,Thom Fruehwirth
<fruehwir@pst.informatik.uni-muenchen.de>

The CHR constraint solver librarie sof Eclipse and Sicstus Prolog offer
two adaptable versions of the circuit constraint in their finite domain
solvers. You can even run the Sicstus CHR solver online. Go to:

http://www.pms.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/~webchr/

and click - in the left frame - on the link starting with
"Finite domains over arbitrary ground terms..."
(In the programm text of the solver you can look for "circuit".)

Greetings,
Thom Fruehwirth