Re: [eclipse-clp-users] How to Have all the solution of a problem

From: Matthew Skala <mskala_at_cs.toronto.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 17:08:00 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010, Kish Shen wrote:
>  > 2. I have also an error in my code when I write : VitesseMaxi
> $::[400,450] in the following constraint :

> manual says, for reals, you have a real interval, i.e. a single
> contineous interval, and you cannot set  individual values like 400, 450
> to such an interval (you can do that in a finite domain, where the

I think it's quite likely that the user wanted to set an interval with
syntax like

   VitesseMaxi $:: 400..450

and just had the syntax slightly wrong.  Do bear in mind that [400,450] is
standard math notation for that interval, so entering the standard
notation directly into Eclipse (where it instead means "two-element
set") is an easy mistake to make.
--
Matthew Skala, postdoctoral researcher, Universities of Toronto and Waterloo
mskala_at_cs.toronto.edu    mskala_at_cs.uwaterloo.ca    mskala_at_ansuz.sooke.bc.ca