[ Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Allow the Tk development tools to be used remotely
- Initiate the attachment of remote development tools
- attach_tools(?Address, ++TimeOut, ?Goal)
- A flexible attachment of remote development tools
- Checks if remote tools are currently attached or not.
- Transfer control from ECLiPSe to the development tools.
This library allows the Tk development tools to be used via the remote Tcl
interface. This allows the development tools to be used by any ECLiPSe
session, and not just one which uses the embedded Tcl interface.
Generated from remote_tools.eci on 2018-03-30 17:48