[ library(gfd) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
struct rect(x, y, w, h, b)
Specification for rectangles used in disjoint2 and disjoint2_optional constraints.
- the x co-ordinate of the left-side of the rectangle
- the y co-ordinate of the bottom-side of the rectangle
- the width of the rectangle
- the height of the rectangle
- boolean specifying if rectangle is placed (1=placed)
This structure is used for specify the rectangles used
in disjoint2 and disjoint2_optional constraints. These rectangles are
placed on a grid.