[ library(gfd) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
<ConsistencyModule:> cumulatives_min_g(+StartTimes, +Durations, +Heights, +Assigned, +MachineConsumptions)
Multi-resource cumulatives constraint on specified tasks with required minimum resource consumptions, using native Gecode indexing.
- Collection of N start times for tasks (domain variables or integers)
- Collection of N duration for tasks (domain variables or integers)
- Collection of N resource usages (positive) or productions (negative) by tasks (domain variables or integers) with the assigned machine
- Collection of N ID of machine assigned to tasks (domains variables or integers)
- Collection of M minimum amount of resource consumptions for machines (integers)
This version of the constraint uses the native Gecode indexing, which starts
from 0. This is different from normal ECLiPSe's indexing, which starts from 1.
This predicate maps more directly to Gecode's native implementation of
the constraint, without the conversion between Gecode and ECLiPSe
indexing of cumulatives_min/5. It may therefore be more efficient, but
could also be incompatible with existing ECLiPSe code.
See cumulatives_min/5 for a more detailed description of this predicate.
cumulatives_min / 5