[ library(colgen) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
ColgenInstance:var_get(+Var, ++What, -Value)
Obtain information for an individual solver problem variable Var.
- A solver problem variable for the solver associated with ColgenInstance
- Specification for information wanted (atom)
- Returned value of What
Retrieve information about solver constraints and results related to a
particular variable, for the colgen instance ColgenInstance.
What can take one of the following values:
- Returns the floating-point solution for variable Var.
- Returns the master problem objective coefficient
associated with the variable Var.
- Returns a list of Id-Val pairs representing the constraint
identifiers and coefficient values for the master problem
constraints in which the coefficient is non-zero associated
with the variable Var.
- Returns the auxiliary information associated with the
variable Var. The intended use is for subproblem information
not represented in the master problem constraint coefficients.