[ library(bfs) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
BfsInstance:var_get(+Var, ++What, -Value)
Obtain information for an individual solver problem variable Var.
- A solver problem variable for the solver associated with BfsInstance
- Specification for information wanted (atom)
- Returned value of What
Retrieve information about solver results related to a particular
variable, for the bfs instance BfsInstance. Fails if Var is not a
problem variable for BfsInstance. What can take one of the following
- Returns the floating-point solution for variable Var.
- Returns the floating-point solution for variable Var for the
current node in the search tree of this instance.
- Returns the type real or integer of Var in this instance.
- (6) out of range
- What is not a valid value.