[ Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Built-ins to handle events and interrupts
- cancel_after_event(+Event, -CancelledEvents)
- Cancel all pending instances of after event Event
- Check or find currently pending after events.
- Succeeds if N unifies with a valid error number.
- current_interrupt(?N, ?IntID)
- Succeeds if N unifies with the number and IntID unifies with the mnemonic
name of a valid interrupt.
- error(+EventId, ?Culprit)
- An error or event EventId is raised and the corresponding error handler is executed
- error(++EventId, ?Culprit, +Module)
- An error EventId is raised with Culprit and context module Module, and the corresponding error handler is executed
- error_id(+N, -Message)
- Succeeds if Message unifies with the error message string defined for error
- The event EventId is raised and the corresponding error handler is
- event_after(+Event, +Time)
- Set up an event Event which is triggered after Time seconds have
- event_after(+Event, +Time, -DueTime)
- Set up an event Event which is triggered at DueTime, after Time seconds have elapsed
- event_after_every(+Event, +Time)
- Set up an event Event which is triggered after every Time seconds have
- event_create(+Goal, ++Options, -EventHandle)
- Create an ECLiPSe event from an arbitrary goal.
- Disable the given event
- Enable the given event
- event_retrieve(+EventHandle, -Goal, -Module)
- Given the handle with which an event is associated, retrieve the event goal and module
- Set up a series of after events Events.
- Defer event handling
- Allow event handling
- get_event_handler(+Event, -Predspec, -Module)
- Returns the event handler for event/error Event and its home module Module.
- get_interrupt_handler(+IntId, -PredSpec, -Module)
- Succeeds if PredSpec unifies with the specification of the current handler
for interrupt IntId and Module unifies with its home module.
- All error handlers are reset, cancelling any redefinition.
- Resets the handler for the event EventId to its default value
- set_event_handler(+EventId, ++PredSpec)
- Set an event handler PredSpec for the event EventId.
- set_interrupt_handler(+IntId, ++PredSpec)
- Sets an interrupt handler PredSpec for the interrupt IntId
Generated from event.eci on 2018-08-04 21:31