Re: daVinci problem

From: Kish Shen <ks15_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Tue 11 Oct 2005 01:40:05 PM GMT
Hi Krzychu,

>time one error (during executing "daVinci_begin/0" command) - system
>interface error: No such file or directory in exec(["daVinci", '-server'],

The exec command you quoted expect "daVinci" as the command name to run
daVinci. I don't believe we are supporting uDraw, and you need a old
version of daVinci if you want to use lib(daVinci).

We are not really mainting lib(daVinci) anymore. For drawing and
visualising graphs, we now provide lib(graphviz), which uses AT&T's
Graphviz graph drawing program, and I would strongly recommend that you use
this instead of daVinci if it meet your needs.

Cheers,

Kish Shen
IC-Parc