daVinci problem

From: Krzychu Świdziński <kanibalus_at_o2.pl>
Date: Mon 10 Oct 2005 09:29:08 PM GMT
Hi everybody,

I found very useful tool called daVinci. I know that now we have
uDraw(Graph) [in the past that was a daVinci software =
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/uDrawGraph/en/index.html ]. There is
also a Windows version. I installed it, but under ECLiPSe i have all the
time one error (during executing "daVinci_begin/0" command) - system
interface error: No such file or directory in exec(["daVinci",
'-server'], [], _186).

My question is - Is it possible to draw using daVinci libary under
Windows XP? Maybe I didn't configure something in ECLiPSe / uDraw(Graph)
/ Windows - but I don't know where should I do it.

best regards
Krzychu Swidzinski, Poland