Re: Running Eclipse from C++

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Tue 19 Jul 2005 09:00:51 AM GMT
Roman Buil wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thank you for the answers of my last question.
>
> I am using windows and Eclipse 5.8.
>
> During the execution of my program, I call Eclipse “n” times, and I am
> working with real numbers, so for every solution it find, it shows it in
> a window.
>
> Is there anything I could do for don’t get these messages?

bb_min/3 has options to control this. Use e.g.

     bb_min(Goal, Cost, bb_options{report_success:true/0})

You find the documentation at
http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse/doc/bips/lib/branch_and_bound/bb_min-3.html

--
  Joachim Schimpf              /             phone: +44 20 7594 8187
  IC-Parc                     /      mailto:J.Schimpf@imperial.ac.uk