Re: newbie questions.

From: Kish Shen <ks15_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 14 Jul 2005 05:35:16 PM GMT
Hi,

Just to add to what Warwick said:

>- a Reference Manual (detailed information about every predicate in each
>  library)

The reference manual is available from inside ECLiPSe, and you can use it
to locate the locate predicates you don't recognise.

You can access this either via the help predicate, or through the Library
browser and help tool of tkeclipse. For example, from the tool, if I type
in ::, followed by <return>, I get a list of builtin/library predicates
that has :: as part of their name:

----
In library fd:  ?Vars #::  ?Domain
   Terms in Vars have the domain Domain. The predicate is an alias for ::/2.
----
In library ic:  ?Vars #:: ++Domain
   Constrain Vars to be integral and have the domain Domain.
etc.