Re: fork an Eclipse process keeping all asserted predicates

From: Sebastian Sardina <ssardina_at_cs.toronto.edu>
Date: Thu 23 Sep 2004 07:11:38 PM GMT
I think what you want is something like a Prolog that supports multi-threads,
where all threads have access the database. This is very useful in some
applications and I would also like ECLIPSE to provide this eventually. ;-)

In any case, exec/3 won't help you here since the new Eclipse process will run
separately from the "parent" one, as Kish explained already.

Cheers,

Sebastian
PS: You may want to have a look at SWI-prolog which has multi-threading
support