Java Interface: Collection to List?

From: Jordan C N Chong <chong_at_cs.utwente.nl>
Date: Wed 03 Sep 2003 11:55:26 AM GMT
Dear all,

I have a question of List (or java.util.Collection). I have constructed a
Prolog program and a Java interface. The program supposedly generates a list
of predicates for instance "[a(1), b(2), c(3)]", but when I use the Java
interface to do the job by:
            CompoundTerm result = program.calculate(query);

I couldn't get the list, but a Collection of elements. I wonder if there is
a simple way to transfer the Collection back to the Prolog list??

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Jordan Chong
Department of EEMCS