Re: Problem size of IP problem

From: Kish Shen <ks15_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Mon 14 Jul 2003 11:05:33 AM GMT
Edwin,

>?107 Error: Too many global entities at column     49

>From this error message, it seems you are using some version of Xpress MP
as your external solver for eplex.

Which version of ECLiPSe are you using? A limit on problem sizes was imposed
if you were using Xpress MP in `student' mode (i.e. if you did not have a
license for it). However, since ECLiPSe 5.5, we have obtained an agreement
with Dash (makers of Xpress MP) to distribute an OEM version of Xpress that
does not have this restriction.