ECLiPSe Mini School

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Mon 14 Jul 2003 10:31:51 AM GMT
This announcement is being sent to people who we hope may have an interest
in constraint programming.

We apologize if you recieve multiple copies.

At CP 2003 there will be a free one day ECLiPSe school.
It will be held on the Sunday before CP'03 at the conference site
(Sunday 28th September, Kinsale, Ireland)

We have room for 15 people, who must be registered both for CP'03
and for the ECLiPSe school.
Details and registration information for the ECLiPSe school are at
http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/~mgw/cp03_eclipse

        Mark Wallace and Joachim Schimpf,
        IC-Parc