Re: syntax error: postfix/infix operator expected

From: Jesper Hansen <jesperh_at_skydebanen.net>
Date: Sun 26 May 2002 03:40:59 PM GMT
I have tried to import the library fd as well as fdplex that I used
before. Now it seems to work, but I get the following message:

Ambiguous import of minimize / 2 from [fd, fdplex] in module eclipse
Ambiguous import of #= / 2 from [fd, fdplex] in module eclipse
Ambiguous import of #= / 2 from [fd, fdplex] in module eclipse
Ambiguous import of #= / 2 from [fd, fdplex] in module eclipse
Ambiguous import of #= / 2 from [fd, fdplex] in module eclipse
Ambiguous import of #= / 2 from [fd, fdplex] in module eclipse
Ambiguous import of #= / 2 from [fd, fdplex] in module eclipse

should that concern me? I thought that when importing fdplex both fd and
eplex was imported?

'Jesper

--
Jesper Hansen