Re: Cycle Constraint

From: Thom Fruehwirth <fruehwir_at_informatik.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Thu 04 Oct 2001 10:39:50 AM GMT
Andrzej Lewandowski wrote:

> I have asked the same question long ago. Unfortunately, the mentioned
> above circuit constraint works only within the CHR environment.
>
> Circuit constraint is implemenetd within SICStus Prolog. I don't know about
> such constraint for Eclipse fd library.
>
> A.L.

CHR libraries are available in Eclipse, Sicstus and Yap Prolog (and Java and
Haskell), the code should run with little changes in all these libraries.
Actually, the code is also directly available with the CHR libraries in these
Prolog implementations.

Thom Fruehwirth
http://www.pst.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/~fruehwir/