ECLiPSe 4.0 released

From: Joachim Schimpf <js10_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Tue 28 Jul 1998 02:23:14 PM GMT
Dear Users!

ECLiPSe 4.0 is now available from our web site
http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse
and you can download it using your old login name and password!

Release notes are here
http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse/relnotes/
There should be no major incompatibilities, so I'd recommend
to update your installation, in particular if you are using
the Windows version. However, new developments are under
way (e.g. ILOG interface), so you'll hear from us again...

As always, your comments and problem reports are essential for
us to improve Eclipse, so please don't hesitate to contact us
at eclipse-bugs@icparc.ic.ac.uk or eclipse-request@icparc.ic.ac.uk,