[eclipse-clp-users] Thanks for the video, and Happy New Year

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 04:11:24 +0000
On 31/12/15 01:29, Sergii Dymchenko wrote:
> Workshop's video has been published: LambdaConf 2015 - Introduction to
> Constraint Logic Programming with ECLiPSe -
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84amHOgCEe8

Thanks Sergii, I have added a link to the ECLiPSe web site.

Contributions like this are of course very welcome, and so is
help with coding, maintenance, documentation, distribution.
So if anyone hasn't made their New Year's resolutions yet,
please have a look at http://eclipseclp.org/reports/help.html
and get in touch!

I'd also like to mention that ECLiPSe 7, which has been in the
works for quite a while, is finally nearing its release.  There
is still some work to do, but I hope it will be worth the wait.

Happy New Year,
Joachim